Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
While on SBD Phase 1 I was histerically craving Pasta. After getting some ideas around, I came up with something similar but with my own kick.
- 453.59 g ground turkey
- 2 roma tomatoes (sliced)
- 4.92 ml garlic
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 small bell pepper (chopped)
- 7 large mushrooms (sliced)
- 226.79 g can diced tomatoes
- parsley, to taste
- garlic salt, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 453.59 g can spaghetti sauce (traditional)
- 9.85 ml olive oil
- 236.59 ml low fat mozzarella
- In a large pan saute garlic, onions, mushrooms (save two for later), canned tomatoes, and peppers.
- Add turkey ground.
- Once meat is cooked, add half of the spaghetti sauce.
- Pour meat into regular size pie dish.
- Spread remaining sauce on top of meat.
- Sprinkle cheese, and top with roma tomatoes, mushrooms, and parsley.
- Bake @ 350 for 25 minutes or until vegetables are golden.
- You can serve immediatey but it cuts better after cooling in the refrigerator and then microwaved.