1/1 Photo of Spaghetti Less Spaghetti Pie
While on SBD Phase 1 I was histerically craving Pasta. After getting some ideas around, I came up with something similar but with my own kick.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 roma tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- 1 small bell pepper (chopped)
- 7 large mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 (8 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- parsley, to taste
- garlic salt, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- 1 (16 ounce) can spaghetti sauce (traditional)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup low fat mozzarella
- 1In a large pan saute garlic, onions, mushrooms (save two for later), canned tomatoes, and peppers.
- 2Add turkey ground.
- 3Once meat is cooked, add half of the spaghetti sauce.
- 4Pour meat into regular size pie dish.
- 5Spread remaining sauce on top of meat.
- 6Sprinkle cheese, and top with roma tomatoes, mushrooms, and parsley.
- 7Bake @ 350 for 25 minutes or until vegetables are golden.
- 8You can serve immediatey but it cuts better after cooling in the refrigerator and then microwaved.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Less Spaghetti Pie
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 323.2
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 89.6 mg
- Sodium 812.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 24.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat mozzarella