2 hrs 5 mins
Shawn C's Note:
I made this up while needing a idea for chicken legs, and the kids wanting some pasta I just through this one pot dish together. To my amazement there was none left over! Could also be finished in a crock pot. To add a little zip I added some crushed red pepper! Kick it up!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large dutch oven brown chicken legs, seasoned with salt and pepper and celery salt, in olive oil over med-high heat turning often with the lid on.
- 2Remove legs and take off skin, place chicken legs back in pot and add onion and garlic and let sweat until just translucent.
- 3Deglaze pot with wine for 2 minutes (being sure to scrape bottom of pot to remove bits) add carrots, then turn heat down to medium cook until wine becomes thick.
- 4Pour in tomatoes and sauce and add spices.
- 5Reduce heat and simmer for minimum hour to 2 hours.
- 6Serve over favorite pasta along side a large garden salad and garlic bread.
- 7Top dish with freshly grated romano or parmesan cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Legs
Serving Size: 1 (647 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 665.0
- Calories from Fat 324
- Total Fat 36.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.0 g
- Cholesterol 242.5 mg
- Sodium 989.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 56.2 g