Sandra Silver's Note:
This dish has a fresh-from-the-garden taste. A piquant bite of olives. A good crunch of garlic. A sweet smooth of tomatoes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1As you put the pasta into the boiling water, cover the bottom of a large sauce pan with olive oil.
- 2Warm over medium heat.
- 3Put in the garlic and allow it to flavor the oil.
- 4Add the fresh tomatoes, green and black olives.
- 5Saute for about 4 minutes until warmed.
- 6Right before mixing with the cooked spaghetti, infuse the sauce with the fresh herbs.
- 7Toss and sprinkle with the grated cheese.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti In A Light Olive and Tomato Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (198 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.7
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 306.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 1.8 g