Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This dish has a fresh-from-the-garden taste. A piquant bite of olives. A good crunch of garlic. A sweet smooth of tomatoes!
- As you put the pasta into the boiling water, cover the bottom of a large sauce pan with olive oil.
- Warm over medium heat.
- Put in the garlic and allow it to flavor the oil.
- Add the fresh tomatoes, green and black olives.
- Saute for about 4 minutes until warmed.
- Right before mixing with the cooked spaghetti, infuse the sauce with the fresh herbs.
- Toss and sprinkle with the grated cheese.