Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Quick & tasty Cooked in one pan so very little washing up :)
- 300 g new potatoes, sliced
- 300 g spaghetti
- 225 g green beans, halved
- 120 g pesto sauce
- olive oil, for drizzling
- Pour boiling water into a very large pan until half full.Return to the boil, then add the potatoes & spaghetti,season.
- Cook for 10 minutes until the potatoes & spaghetti are almost tender.Tip in the greenbeans 7 cook for 5 minutes more.
- Drain well, reserving 4 tbsp of the cooking liquid.Return the ingredients back to the pan, then stir in the fresh pesto & reserved cooking liquid.
- Season to taste, serve & drizzle with olive oil.