Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
One pot pasta dish
Make and share this Spaghetti Genovese recipe from Food.com.
- Pour a kettle of boiling water into a very large pan until half full.
- Return to the boil, then add the potatoes and spaghetti, and a little salt.
- Cook for 10 minutes until the potatoes and pasta are almost tender.
- Tip in the green beans and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Drain well, reserving 4 tbsp of the cooking liquid.
- Return the potatoes, pasta and beans to the pan.
- stir in the fresh pesto and reserved cooking liquid.
- Season to taste.
- divide between four serving plates.
- Drizzle with a little olive oil.