1/3 Photos of Spaghetti Fruit Salad
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
A recipe given to my by a friend
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, combine sugar, eggs, lemon juice and salt; cook and stir over medium heat until temperature reaches 160 F and mixture is thickened, about 4 minutes.
- 2Cool completely.
- 3Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- 4Place in a large bowl.
- 5Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Pour juice over the spaghetti; stir in apples.
- 6Toss gently: drain.
- 7Stir in the egg mixture and pineapple. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Fold in whipped topping just before serving.
- 8Garnish with walnuts and cherries.
Browse Our Top Pineapple Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pineapple Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Fruit Salad
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.4
- Calories from Fat 68
- Total Fat 7.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.6 g
- Cholesterol 35.2 mg
- Sodium 115.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 22.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g