A recipe given to my by a friend
Make and share this Spaghetti Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- In a saucepan, combine sugar, eggs, lemon juice and salt; cook and stir over medium heat until temperature reaches 160 F and mixture is thickened, about 4 minutes.
- Cool completely.
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- Place in a large bowl.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice. Pour juice over the spaghetti; stir in apples.
- Toss gently: drain.
- Stir in the egg mixture and pineapple. Cover and refrigerate overnight. Fold in whipped topping just before serving.
- Garnish with walnuts and cherries.