Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A recipe from Campbell's -- always so easy to put together.
- 1 (14 ounce) can chicken broth (about 1 3/4 cups)
- 1⁄3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon italian seasoning, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1⁄2 cup plain yogurt
- 1 medium tomatoes, diced
- 4 cups cooked spaghetti (still hot)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- Mix broth, flour, Italian seasoning, garlic and pepper in saucepan. Add the spinach. Cook and stir until mixture boils and thickens. Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the yogurt and the tomato. Toss with the spaghetti and sprinkle with cheese.
Excellent! I successfully subbed sour cream for the yogurt. We (4 of us) inhaled this - no leftovers. Fast, easy, delicious. I will make this again! Made for Potluck Tag. Thank you!