1/3 Photos of Spaghetti Fest
An easy pasta dish that can be on the table in 30 minutes - great for a quick weeknight meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut the kielbasa in 2-inch pieces. Finely slice the cabbage, red pepper, and onion. Cut the zucchini into 1-inch strips. Mince the garlic.
- 2In a large skillet, brown the kielbasa in the butter; remove from the skillet.
- 3Add cabbage and stir-fry 10 minutes. Add the red pepper, zucchini, onion, and garlic and stir-fry an additional 5 minutes.
- 4Stir in the kielbasa, chicken bouillion, water, thyme, salt, and pepper. Simmer 5 minutes.
- 5Cook spaghetti according to package directions. Drain well. Toss hot spaghetti with kielbasa mixture. Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Fest
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 464.2
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 947.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 9.3 g
- Protein 16.9 g