Prep 25 mins
Cook 30 mins
This has to be one of my very favorite meals. If you like italian you must try this feast.
- 1 lb lean hamburger
- 1⁄2 envelope Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 3⁄4 cup fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 3 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 egg
- 1 lb thick spaghetti (cooked per pkg. directions)
- 1 (16 ounce) jarbertolli 5 cheese spaghetti sauce
- 25 frozen cheese ravioli
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups Italian breadcrumbs
- olive oil (for frying)
- marinara sauce (for dipping) (optional)
- alfredo sauce (for dipping) (optional)
- mix everything together.
- roll into balls.
- bake 425, 25 minute.
- cook spaghetti per pkg.
- add sauce, mix well.
- TOASTED RAVIOLI--.
- in small shallow bowl, beat to eggs;set aside.
- on papertowel, spread bread crumbs.
- heat oil.
- dip frozen raviolo into egg, then dredge in bread crumbs and fry in oil til golden brown.
- drain on more papertowel.
- use alfredo and marinara for dipping.
- just add some garlic bread and a salad and you have a feast.
very easy and delicious.