Prep 1 hr
Cook 15 mins
These delicious and easy to make enchilada's give an interesting Italian spin to the classic Mexican enchiladas.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the manufacturer's instructions. Set spaghetti aside.
- Mix the cayenne, basil, and the whole jalapeno pepper in a blender.
- Combine the Spaghetti sauce and Enchilada sauce over low heat on the stove. Add the cayenne/basil/jalapeno mixture the sauce.
- Combine mozzarella and cottage cheese, then add mixture to the sauce.
- Puree the chili beans in a blender and add to sauce.
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. Beat the egg whites until just a little bit past stiff. Add the egg whites to the sauce.
- Prepare the tortillas by beating them with a meat hammer for 30 seconds and then soaking them in the sauce for 25 minutes.
- Remove the tortillas from the sauce. Place 10 spaghetti strands in each tortilla and fold each shut. Place them in 2 13x9 pans.
- Cover the tortillas with the remaining sauce and spaghetti.
- Place in oven at 475 for 15 minutes.