- 4 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 1 package hot dog, cut into thin slices
- 1⁄2 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground thyme
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute hotdogs and green pepper in butter in a large skillet for 5 mins or until pepper is tender.
- Stir in next 4 ingredients.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 mins.
- Add spaghetti and mix well.
- Mix cheeses and sprinkle over spaghetti.
- Put under broiler until cheese is melted.