Recipe by coconutcream
Top Review by Laeana
When I told my kids I was making spaghetti cupcakes, they laughed at me. Now it's a favorite of theirs. Creative dish, too. I used a little more sauce on them when they came out, and put hamburger in the sauce too. I have a feeling this will be a frequent meal this winter... :-)
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups pasta sauce (Ragu Old World Style)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 12-cup muffin pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine spaghetti, eggs, parmesan cheese, and pepper.
- Evenly press mixture into muffin cups to form a crust.
- Evenly top each cup with pasta sauce, then mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until bubbling. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.