Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Make and share this Spaghetti Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups pasta sauce (Ragu Old World Style)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease 12-cup muffin pan; set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine spaghetti, eggs, parmesan cheese, and pepper.
- Evenly press mixture into muffin cups to form a crust.
- Evenly top each cup with pasta sauce, then mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 15 minutes or until bubbling. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
When I told my kids I was making spaghetti cupcakes, they laughed at me. Now it's a favorite of theirs. Creative dish, too. I used a little more sauce on them when they came out, and put hamburger in the sauce too. I have a feeling this will be a frequent meal this winter... :-)
Neither my hubby or I are big on spaghetti but the cupboards were bare and that's all we had. I tried this thinking it would be a nice change to your usual spaghetti meal and it was excellent. I did have a hard time getting the pasta pressed against the sides of the muffin cups but just made a little well with my finger and poured the sauce in (which I made with ground hamburger). Easy to handle leftovers, too!