Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Who would of ever thought?? Spaghetti corn.. well it is a HUGE hit at my house. Not often do we have any left overs of this dish.
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, with liquid
- 1 cup spaghetti, broken into small pieces
- 1⁄2 cup of melter butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped onions
- Mix all ingredients and put into greased 9X13 pan (or casserole, just adjust bake time) Cover with foil and bake 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Remove foil and bake an additional 30 minutes.