From David Rocco on Dolce Vita.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place spaghetti in salted boiling water. Stir to prevent from sticking together.
- 2While the pasta is cooking, heat up olive oil in a saucepan and gently sautí garlic until golden.
- 3Add tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes become soft. Season with salt.
- 4About 2 minutes before the spaghetti is at the al dente stage, drain, conserving approximately a cup and a half of pasta water(about 7-8 minutes).
- 5Add the spaghetti and pasta water to the saucepan. The pasta water will help lengthen and give flavor to the sauce. Turn off heat.
- 6Add torn basil leaves and cook together for approximately 30 seconds.
- 7Generously sprinkle pecorino cheese and mix well. Drizzle with olive oil.
- 8Move the spaghetti to a serving bowl. Top with more pecorino cheese and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Con Pomodorini E Pecorinio
Serving Size: 1 (236 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 564.7
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 11.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 90.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 15.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fresh basil leaves