Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From David Rocco on Dolce Vita.
Make and share this Spaghetti Con Pomodorini E Pecorinio recipe from Food.com.
- Place spaghetti in salted boiling water. Stir to prevent from sticking together.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat up olive oil in a saucepan and gently sautí garlic until golden.
- Add tomatoes and cook until the tomatoes become soft. Season with salt.
- About 2 minutes before the spaghetti is at the al dente stage, drain, conserving approximately a cup and a half of pasta water(about 7-8 minutes).
- Add the spaghetti and pasta water to the saucepan. The pasta water will help lengthen and give flavor to the sauce. Turn off heat.
- Add torn basil leaves and cook together for approximately 30 seconds.
- Generously sprinkle pecorino cheese and mix well. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Move the spaghetti to a serving bowl. Top with more pecorino cheese and serve immediately. Enjoy!