Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found this one time in one of my many cookbooks, it sound interesting, but haven't tried it yet.
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, shredded
- 2 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups mayonnaise
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 2 1⁄2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- Combine cabbage, spaghetti, cucumber, pepper, onion and salt in a large bowl.
- In a seperate bowl stir together, mayonnaise, sugar, milk and vinegar until blended. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss gently.