Spaghetti Chitarra Parmigiana
- On medium heat, in a small, heavy skillet, heat two tablespoons of olive oil and add one tablespoon of butter.
- When the butter is melted, add sliced mushrooms.
- Saute for about two minutes or just until mushrooms lose their crispiness.
- Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet, put the remainder of the olive oil and butter.
- Add garlic and stir on medium heat for about two minutes.
- Add mushrooms, crushed chilies and oregano and saute for about 20 seconds.
- Add cooked pasta, salt and pepper to taste and toss all together until well mixed.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with freshly grated Parmesan cheese.