1/6 Photos of Spaghetti Casserole
1 hr 5 mins
A friend of mine brought some of this into work for me to try and I had to get the recipe. It's delicious! I submitted this exactly how it was given to me. I used thin spaghetti (my preference), melted the cream cheese almost all the way before mixing with spaghetti, mixed the ground beef with tomato sauce before layering (by mistake).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The recipe calls for a 9x13 casserole, but I usually split it between two 8x8 pans (increasing the spaghetti, beef, sauce and mozarella slightly if needed) and freeze one of them for another time.
- 2Cook the spaghetti and drain, but don't rinse.
- 3Put it right back in the warm pot and add the cream cheese.
- 4Blend the cream cheese until melted with the spaghetti and then blend in the sour cream.
- 5Put spaghetti mixture into greased pan.
- 6Layer some of the mozarella, then the beef, then a little more mozarella.
- 7Spread the spaghetti sauce across and then put the rest of the mozarella on top.
- 8Bake at 350 (or maybe 375?) for 30- 35 minutes- until a knife comes out clean.
- 9Let it stand for 5 or 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (430 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 949.1
- Calories from Fat 526
- Total Fat 58.4 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 195.1 mg
- Sodium 956.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 15.9 g
- Protein 41.3 g