1/1 Photo of Spaghetti Casserole
This is so tasty and it combines kids 2 favorites - spaghetti & pizza! You probably won't have many leftovers - but it's even better re-heated if you do!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Cook hamburger and onions over medium-hi heat.
- 3Mix spaghetti noodles with eggs and milk in a bowl.
- 4Pour noodle mixture into the bottom of a casserole dish (I use 13x9).
- 5Cover noodle mixture with jar of pasta sauce.
- 6Spread cooked burger/onions over top of sauce.
- 7Top with canadian bacon or pepperoni and cheese.
- 8Cook for 30 minutes, let cool for 5.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (336 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 723.2
- Calories from Fat 298
- Total Fat 33.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 211.3 mg
- Sodium 1140.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 19.3 g
- Protein 44.3 g