Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is so tasty and it combines kids 2 favorites - spaghetti & pizza! You probably won't have many leftovers - but it's even better re-heated if you do!
- 12 ounces cooked spaghetti
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 25 ounces pasta sauce (any kind)
- Canadian bacon or pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese or 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook hamburger and onions over medium-hi heat.
- Mix spaghetti noodles with eggs and milk in a bowl.
- Pour noodle mixture into the bottom of a casserole dish (I use 13x9).
- Cover noodle mixture with jar of pasta sauce.
- Spread cooked burger/onions over top of sauce.
- Top with canadian bacon or pepperoni and cheese.
- Cook for 30 minutes, let cool for 5.
Great comfort food! I made 2 8x8 pans of this and they were both gone in a matter of minutes. Super simple and tasty. Thanks ShaniRage for sharing. Made for Spring PAC 2013.