Recipe by SouthernBell2627
My family absolutely loves this recipe! Delicious!
Top Review by ladypit
Really yummy casserole. I used a bag of vegetarian crumbles and a leek. I also used whole wheat pasta and low fat/fat free dairy products. I added some italian seasoning to the "meat" and would probably add more next time. I also used a little less cheese then called for which worked fine. Instead of broiling it I baked it at 350 for 15 minutes (mostly because things cooled off while I was shredding the cheese and I thought it wouldn't be hot enough if broiled). This is yummy and cheesy. I served it with frozen fruit with a little splenda sprinkled on top for a quick and easy weeknight family dinner.
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 4 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) spaghetti
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil spaghetti; drain.
- Add sour cream and cream cheese.
- Mix well; set aside.
- Brown chuck and onions; drain and add tomatoes.
- Add salt and pepper.
- In large casserole dish, layer meat on bottom, cheese, and then spaghetti.
- Top with cheese.
- Broil in oven until cheese melts.