- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1⁄2 lb Italian sausage
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup sweet green pepper, chopped
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) tomato bisque soup
- 2 cups Italian cheese blend
- 4 slices bacon
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions; drain and set aside.
- In a skillet, brown the sausage; then add the onion and green pepper and cook until they are done.
- Stir in the tomatoes; add 1/2 the cheese, stirring until melted.
- Grease a 2-quart casserole dish; add the spaghetti with the meat and tomato mixture, stir to mix. Put the cooked bacon, crumbled on top.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining cheese.