Recipe by LizCl
A quick and easy to make casserole with a great taste. Serve with a salad and garlic bread. Delicious. Good for a company or a weekday meal.
Top Review by Cubfan23
My Grandma used to make this...it was our favorite meal! She always used Cracker Barrel Extra Sharp cheddar cheese. She hand-grated it and stirred 1 cup in the soup mixture and topped the casserole with another cup. She called it "Spaghetti Amore" and it was one of her most-requested recipes of all-time. Grandma is gone, but this is still a family favorite! It freezes well (both baked and unbaked) and is also great reheated.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked, drained
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can water
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef. Drain off grease. Add butter, onion, garlic, and green pepper and cook until vegetables are tender. . Stir occasionally.
- Add and heat soups, water, cooked and drained spaghetti, and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- Place in a 3 quart casserole. Top with 1/2 cup cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until bubbly.