Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious spaghetti mixture of eggs, bacon, parmesan cheese, and green onions.
Make and share this Spaghetti Carboni recipe from Food.com.
- Freeze the bacon for one hour beforehand so it is easy to chop into pieces.
- Brown the bacon until it becomes foamy.
- Drain all but approximately 1 Tablespoon of grease from the bacon.
- Add the wine to the bacon and and simmer on low.
- Meanwhile, boil an appropriate amount of water for the noodles.
- Add noodles to the boiling water, cooking for 10 minutes.
- Drain noodles (do not rinse) and return to pot.
- Add the eggs to the spaghetti noodles.
- Stir the pasta until the eggs are cooked.
- Add bacon and wine mixture to the pasta and eggs.
- Stir in green onions.
- Add parmesan cheese.