1/6 Photos of Spaghetti Carbonara for One
Taken on the blog Eat, Live, Run
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the bacon in a cast iron skillet. Remove and drain on paper towel before crumbling.
- 2Add the minced garlic to the bacon grease and cook until fragrant (about thirty seconds). Remove from heat.
- 3Cook the pasta in boiling, salted water. Drain and immediately place back in the pot with the bacon, bacon grease and garlic. Place pot back on the stove over low heat, add the beaten egg and whisk continuously for three minutes, or until the egg cooks and thickens, creating a silky sauce over the noodles. Be careful not to stop whisking or the egg will scramble!
- 4Season with salt and pepper and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Carbonara for One
Serving Size: 1 (133 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 324.0
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 191.4 mg
- Sodium 141.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 14.8 g