Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick and easy meal that is low in fat.
Make and share this Spaghetti Carbonara recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat.
- Drain the pasta in a colander over a bowl, reserving 1/2 cup liquid.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Add the ham, and cook for 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Add pasta, and stir well.
- Combine cheese and the next 4 ingredients (cheese through garlic), stirring with a whisk.
- Add the reserved pasta liquid to egg mixture, stirring with a whisk.
- Pour egg mixture over pasta mixture; stir well.
- Cook over low heat 5 minutes or until sauce thickens, stirring constantly (do not boil).
- Sprinkle with pepper.