Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Found this recipe on Yahoo! by Martha Stewart.
- 1 lb spaghetti
- 8 ounces bacon
- 1 pinch rock salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 3⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup half-and-half
- * Set a large pot of water to boil (for pasta). In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp, 8 to 12 minutes: transfer to a paper towel-lined plate.
- * Salt boiling water generously; add pasta and cook until al dente,according to package instruction.
- * Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together eggs, Parmesan, and half-and-half. Set aside.
- * Drain pasta, leaving some water clinging to it. Working quickly, add hot pasta to egg mixture. Add bacon; season with salt and paper, and toss all to combine (heat from pasta will cook eggs). Serve immediately, sprinkled with additional parmesan cheese.