Recipe by kittycatmom
I have some time to clean up my old recipe files -- this is an old recipe, I haven't made in years, but thought I would share. Hope you enjoy it!
- 1 cup warm water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil or 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon savory
- 1⁄8 teaspoon rubbed sage (not ground!!!)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon basil
- 1⁄8 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄8 teaspoon thyme
- 1⁄8 teaspoon rosemary
- 3 cups bread flour (plus more if needed)
- 1 (1/4 ounce) package fast-rising active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, combine water, oil, cheese, sugar, salt and all remaining spices. Stir to dissolve sugar and salt.
- Add 1 cup of flour and the yeast and mix well. Work in remaining flour, adding more if needed to form a nice, soft (not sticky) dough.
- Cover and let rise until double in size.
- Punch down and form into a loaf and place into a 9" x 5" loaf pan that has been greased.
- Let rise until double.
- Bake at 375° F for 25 to 30 minutes.