1/2 Photos of Spaghetti Bread
2 hrs 15 mins
From a local extension cookbook
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- 2Add sugar, salt, cheese, seasoning, oil and flour.
- 3Stir & add additional flour as needed to form a soft dough.
- 4Turn onto a floured surface & knead until smooth & elastic.
- 5Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease all sides of dough.
- 6Cover & let rise until double.
- 7Punch down and turn onto floured surface.
- 8Shape into loaf & place in a greased 5x9x3" loaf pan.
- 9Cover & let rise until double.
- 10Bake @350 (preheated) for 35-40 minutes.
- 11Cooking time includes the rising of the dough.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Bread
Serving Size: 1 (80 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 170.3
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 2.9 mg
- Sodium 52.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 5.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dried Italian seasoning