Spaghetti Bolognese Frittata
- Beat the egg yolks with the cream in a large bowl. Stir in the bolognese sauce and tomato paste. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the pasta and the Parmesan cheese and mix together.
- In a large clean bowl, whisk the egg whites until they form peaks. Carefully fold the egg whites into the bolognese mixture.
- Set the oven to 350°F Heat the butter in an ovenproof frying pan or skillet until foaming. Pour the mixture into the hot pan.
- Sprinkle over the cheese and place into the oven for 8-12 minutes, until lightly set and golden brown.
- Remove and serve immediately.