Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Turn leftover spag bol into a tasty frittata.
- 6 eggs, separated
- 2⁄3 cup cream
- 1 cup bolognese sauce, cooked
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 5 ounces spaghetti, cooked
- 2 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 ounces unsalted butter
- 4 ounces cheese, grated
- Beat the egg yolks with the cream in a large bowl. Stir in the bolognese sauce and tomato paste. Season to taste with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the pasta and the Parmesan cheese and mix together.
- In a large clean bowl, whisk the egg whites until they form peaks. Carefully fold the egg whites into the bolognese mixture.
- Set the oven to 350°F Heat the butter in an ovenproof frying pan or skillet until foaming. Pour the mixture into the hot pan.
- Sprinkle over the cheese and place into the oven for 8-12 minutes, until lightly set and golden brown.
- Remove and serve immediately.