Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Very aromatic herbal and meaty souce served with spaghetti
Make and share this Spaghetti Bolognese recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 big onion, chopped
- 300 g ground pork
- 200 g ground beef
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 big carrot, grated (small strips)
- 100 ml semi-dry red wine
- 1 teaspoon flat salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried basil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried thyme
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 100 ml broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 400 g tomatoes, cruched
- 350 g spaghetti
- 20 g parmesan cheese
- 1. Fry onion with oil for 3 minute.
- 2. Add beef, pork and garlic - fry for 30 minute.
- 3. Add carrot and wine - cover and stew for 10 minute.
- 4. Uncover and let the wine evaporate. Add salt, oregano, basil, thyme and 3/4 celery - mix all up and cook for 2 minute.
- 5. Add the broth and tomato past - mix and cook for 2 minute.
- 6. Add tomatoes - mix and cook for 10 minute.
- 7. Add the rest of celery and mix it all up.
- 8. Preprare spaghetti aldente - put a portion on the plate, then a portion of the sauce and grated parmesan on the top.