Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
I use ground beef in this recipe but you can substitute ground turkey or ground chicken.
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup zesty Italian dressing
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- in skillet cook onion in zesty Italian dressing on medium heat until tender.
- add ground beef, cook until no longer pink.
- add tomato sauce and diced tomatoes, bring to boil.
- add pasta to skillet, serve.