Recipe by miles #2
gday my name is miles im 14 and Ive been cooking now for 6 years now this recipe has been passed down through my family for generations (im Italian).this recipe should be cooked in a big saucepan/pot. I suggest you cook this in the middle of the day (around twelve)once the cooking has finished leave to sit until dinner time as it will go nice and thick after the five hours it has been sitting there. for best results eat next day.
Top Review by RyanSufc1997
I Like This Recipe, It's Simple And Easy To Do. May I Suggest Trying No Nutmeg Since This Adds Many Calories, And If You Cannot Get Tomato Pure' Use About A Six'th Of A Cup.
- 700 g minced beef
- 3 (400 g) cans canned tomatoes
- 2 onions, diced finely
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons mixed herbs
- 3 chicken stock cubes
- 4 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch nutmeg, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- cook onions olive oil and garlic in pot until clear then add beef press down with a fork.
- pour water in with beef crumble 2 beef stock cubes with the beef.
- once the beef is cooked add tomatoes and tomato paste and stir.
- add rest of beef and all of chicken cubes and dissolve with 1/2 a cup of water for each cube.
- leave to cook for 2 hours.
- tip:I suggest u cook this at 12 o'clock and then at two leave on stove to sit for a few hours. (this will make it go all thick.