Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
A little twist on the traditional spaghetti recipe. Fast and simple to make.
- 1 lb ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 10 -12 ounces noodles
- 1 (28 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups of shredded cheese
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) cansliced black olives
- Brown meat and drain.
- Cook noodles according to package directions and drain.
- Lightly coat a 13x9 inch casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Combine spaghetti sauce and mushroom soup and mix thoroughly.
- Add meat and noodles.
- Top with cheese and olives.
- Bake @ 350 ° for about 20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
I used ground turkey and homemade spaghetti sauce. This was an easy casserole to make and I loved the addition of black olives. Thanks for sharing Ashley. Made for PAC Spring 2011 ~ORPHANAGE~