Recipe by Kittencal@recipezazz
This is a great recipe to use up any leftover spaghetti, it's really tasty too, it is one of those "just throw in anything" type of casseroles.
Top Review by Boomette
This is very easy to do and a good quantity for leftover. For my serving, I decided to add cheese on top. I used maybe 1 lb of fresh mushrooms. I omitted garlic cloves. I used 1 teaspoon of chili powder. Thanks Kit :) Made for 123 hit wonders.
- 226.79 g spaghetti
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2-3 minced garlic cloves (optional)
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 226.79 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- seasoning salt
- 44.37 ml grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 4.92-9.85 ml chili powder (or to taste)
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce (or to taste)
- 396.89 g can tomatoes
- 396.89 g can canned corn niblets
- 236.59 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 297.66 g can tomato soup, undiluted
Directions See How It's Made
- Break the spaghetti into pieces, and boil until firm-tender about 10 minutes (do not over cook, leave firm!); drain.
- Brown the ground beef with onion, garlic, green pepper and mushrooms; drain any fat.
- Add in the remaining ingredients; simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the cooked spaghetti.
- Transfer to a large casserole dish.
- Bake in a 325 oven for about 40-45 minutes.
- If desired top with more grated cheddar or mozzarella cheese the last 15 minutes of baking.