This is a great recipe to use up any leftover spaghetti, it's really tasty too, it is one of those "just throw in anything" type of casseroles.
- 226.79 g spaghetti
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2-3 minced garlic cloves (optional)
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 226.79 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- seasoning salt
- 44.37 ml grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 4.92-9.85 ml chili powder (or to taste)
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce (or to taste)
- 396.89 g can tomatoes
- 396.89 g can canned corn niblets
- 236.59 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 297.66 g can tomato soup, undiluted
- Break the spaghetti into pieces, and boil until firm-tender about 10 minutes (do not over cook, leave firm!); drain.
- Brown the ground beef with onion, garlic, green pepper and mushrooms; drain any fat.
- Add in the remaining ingredients; simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Mix in the cooked spaghetti.
- Transfer to a large casserole dish.
- Bake in a 325 oven for about 40-45 minutes.
- If desired top with more grated cheddar or mozzarella cheese the last 15 minutes of baking.
This is very easy to do and a good quantity for leftover. For my serving, I decided to add cheese on top. I used maybe 1 lb of fresh mushrooms. I omitted garlic cloves. I used 1 teaspoon of chili powder. Thanks Kit :) Made for 123 hit wonders.
Great comfort food! I used all mozzerella cheese. This makes a big casserole--leftovers were great!
Mmmmmm!Delicious! Real comfort food!! Quick and easy meal! Thanks again Kit for a great recipe! Made as is!