1/4 Photos of Spaghetti Beef Casserole Bake
1 hr 10 mins
This is a great recipe to use up any leftover spaghetti, it's really tasty too, it is one of those "just throw in anything" type of casseroles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 226.79 g spaghetti
- 453.59 g ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2-3 minced garlic cloves (optional)
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 226.79 g fresh mushrooms, sliced
- seasoning salt
- 44.37 ml grated parmesan cheese (optional)
- 4.92-9.85 ml chili powder (or to taste)
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce (or to taste)
- 396.89 g can tomatoes
- 396.89 g can canned corn niblets
- 236.59 ml grated cheddar cheese
- 297.66 g can tomato soup, undiluted
- 1Break the spaghetti into pieces, and boil until firm-tender about 10 minutes (do not over cook, leave firm!); drain.
- 2Brown the ground beef with onion, garlic, green pepper and mushrooms; drain any fat.
- 3Add in the remaining ingredients; simmer for about 5 minutes.
- 4Mix in the cooked spaghetti.
- 5Transfer to a large casserole dish.
- 6Bake in a 325 oven for about 40-45 minutes.
- 7If desired top with more grated cheddar or mozzarella cheese the last 15 minutes of baking.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Beef Casserole Bake
Serving Size: 1 (390 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.5
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.4 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 71.1 mg
- Sodium 694.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.9 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 28.3 g