1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 30 mins
I use pasta in many of my dishes, here is an easy to make, and delicious casserole you are sure to enjoy...if you desire, the spaghetti could be replaced with penne or spiral paste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs lean ground beef
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 2 -3 cloves fresh minced garlic (optional)
- salt and pepper
- 2 cans condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 9 slices cooked bacon
- 3 cups cooked spaghetti
- 1 quart good quality tomato juice (Heinz is good)
- 3 cups sliced uncooked potatoes
- 1 lb shredded cheddar cheese
- 3 cups celery, diced
- 1set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2grease a large-size casserole dish.
- 3brown beef with minced garlic, salt and pepper and onions; drain off any fat.
- 4transfer ground beef to casserole dish.
- 5on top of ground beef, layer the celery and spaghetti.
- 6pour the two cans of mushroom soup over the mixture.
- 7sprinkle the chopped cooked bacon over top of soup.
- 8pour the tomato juice over the bacon.
- 9sprinkle the cheddar cheese over the top.
- 10cover, and bake for 1-1/2 hours.
- 11uncover casserole the last 15 mins of baking.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Beef and Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (546 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1062.9
- Calories from Fat 536
- Total Fat 59.6 g
- Saturated Fat 28.3 g
- Cholesterol 240.0 mg
- Sodium 1778.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 8.2 g
- Protein 77.1 g