Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
This is a really good recipe and it is a kid pleaser also.
- 8 ounces uncook spaghetti, broken into thirds
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb ground Italian sausage
- 1 onion, small
- 1 (32 ounce) jar meatless sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- In a large bowl beat egg,milk and salt.
- Add spaghetti and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a greased 13*9*2 baking pan.
- In a large skillet,cook beef and sausage,onion over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Add spaghetti sauce and Tomato sauce.
- Mix well.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake 20 more minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Let stand 10 minutes.
- I also like to add a little pizza spice on the top of the cheese.
I made this for my family and they absolutely loved it...thanks!!!
A nice change from regular old spaghetti. The kids really enjoyed it!
I think this is great what I did was add Mrs Dash to it for a bit of a kick.