Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is a great recipe that can be thrown together fast. With fewer mushrooms, it also works great with leftover spaghetti.
- 1 lb spaghetti, cooked
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- Coat pan with oil and turn heat to high.
- When pan is hot, add mushrooms.
- After a minute, add the oregano.
- Continue cooking for four minutes.
- Toss with Spaghetti and serve immediately; if desired serve with your favorite pasta sauce.