College Park Crazy 25's Note:
This is a great recipe that can be thrown together fast. With fewer mushrooms, it also works great with leftover spaghetti.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat pan with oil and turn heat to high.
- 2When pan is hot, add mushrooms.
- 3After a minute, add the oregano.
- 4Continue cooking for four minutes.
- 5Toss with Spaghetti and serve immediately; if desired serve with your favorite pasta sauce.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti Aux Champignons
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 460.6
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 86.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 15.9 g