1/1 Photo of Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs
For a quick meal anytime, prepare the meatballs with sauce and freeze in individual portions. From Woman's World, April 24 2007.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- 2Combine turkey, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, eggs, parsley, marjoram, salt and pepper. Shape into 18 balls.
- 3To 12" skillet over medium-high heat, add sauce and wine. Bring to boil.
- 4Add meatballs. Over low heat, cook 10 minutes. Turn meatballs; cook until no longer pink in centers, about 15 minutes.
- 5Serve with spaghetti.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti and Turkey Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (359 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 566.2
- Calories from Fat 150
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 163.9 mg
- Sodium 1257.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 63.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 13.7 g
- Protein 34.6 g