Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
For a quick meal anytime, prepare the meatballs with sauce and freeze in individual portions. From Woman's World, April 24 2007.
- 340.19 g spaghetti
- 680.38 g ground turkey
- 78.07 ml dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 59.14 ml grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 44.37 ml chopped fresh parsley
- 4.92 ml dried marjoram
- 3.69 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 737.08 g jar marinara sauce
- 118.29 ml white wine or 118.29 ml water
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Combine turkey, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, eggs, parsley, marjoram, salt and pepper. Shape into 18 balls.
- To 12" skillet over medium-high heat, add sauce and wine. Bring to boil.
- Add meatballs. Over low heat, cook 10 minutes. Turn meatballs; cook until no longer pink in centers, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with spaghetti.
Another winner here from jesslems! This was a great and easy to make dinner. The meatballs came out moist and flavorful. I covered the skillet while they simmered and it took about 20 minutes total. I added a half can of leftover diced tomatoes as well. Thanks for all the great recipes!!:)