Recipe by billikers
For a quick meal anytime, prepare the meatballs with sauce and freeze in individual portions. From Woman's World, April 24 2007.
Top Review by Karamia
Another winner here from jesslems! This was a great and easy to make dinner. The meatballs came out moist and flavorful. I covered the skillet while they simmered and it took about 20 minutes total. I added a half can of leftover diced tomatoes as well. Thanks for all the great recipes!!:)
- 12 ounces spaghetti
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄3 cup dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (26 ounce) jar marinara sauce
- 1⁄2 cup white wine or 1⁄2 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Combine turkey, breadcrumbs, Parmesan, eggs, parsley, marjoram, salt and pepper. Shape into 18 balls.
- To 12" skillet over medium-high heat, add sauce and wine. Bring to boil.
- Add meatballs. Over low heat, cook 10 minutes. Turn meatballs; cook until no longer pink in centers, about 15 minutes.
- Serve with spaghetti.