1 hr 5 mins
This is a honey of a comfort food casserole dish. From Southern Living. Freezes well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and pepper
- 1 (26 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 2 cups shredded monterey jack cheese
- 1 1/2 cups sour cream
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1 1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, add the beef, garlic, salt and pepper to taste; cook, stirring to crumble beef, until beef is browned; drain.
- 2Add in spaghetti sauce and Italian seasoning.
- 3In a mixing bowl, add the spinach, Monterey Jack cheese, sour cream, egg, and garlic salt; stir to combine.
- 4Fold in the cooked noodles.
- 5Spoon mixture into a greased 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 6Sprinkle with half the Parmesan cheese.
- 7Top with beef mixture then remaining Parmesan cheese.
- 8Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until bubbly and golden.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti-and-Spinach Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (237 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 531.3
- Calories from Fat 289
- Total Fat 32.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.1 g
- Cholesterol 135.0 mg
- Sodium 821.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 31.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: