April Fools day prank...from a family magazine website this looked hysterical and sounds like fun to make! Measurments are guessed as there were none on the recipe and I have yet to make this.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place a half of cupcake (top or bottom) or a half a slice of pound cake in the center of a each plate.
- 2Spoon the buttercream frosting into a decorating bag fitted with a large, circular tip and pipe it in a looping fashion around the sides of the cake to look like spaghetti - do not frost the top.
- 3Divide and spoon strawberry ice cream sauce on top of the cake to cover.
- 4Drizzle a little over portions of the spaghetti as well.
- 5For the meatballs, use a butter knife to rough up the surface of three or four chocolate covered malt balls.
- 6Place them on top of the "sauce.".
- 7For the parmesean cheese, crush a handful of blanched almonds or walnuts in a blender and then sprinkle the pieces over the sauce and "meatballs.".
- 8For the garlic bread, toast some coconut (for garlic) in a shallow baking pan at 350°, stirring often, for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden.
- 9For butter, melt 1/4 cup of white chocolate chips in a double broiler or heat them in a microwave for about 1 and 1/2 minutes at half power and stir until smooth.
- 10Spread the melted white chocolate on the toasted lady fingers.
- 11Top with the toasted coconut and green sprinkles for parsley.
- 12Place 2 "garlic breads" next to each plate of spaghetti.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for " Spaghetti and Meatballs With Garlic Bread"
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 867.1
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 12.5 g
- Cholesterol 116.4 mg
- Sodium 150.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 150.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 65.8 g
- Protein 8.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
malted milk balls