Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
In ‘Come Home to Supper’ by Christy Jordan
- 1 (16 ounce) package spaghetti
- 15 -20 frozen meatballs (homemade or store-bought)
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce (store-bought or homemade marinara sauce)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat, add the spaghetti, and cook according to package directions.
- Drain the spaghetti in a colander and set it aside.
- Meanwhile, place the frozen meatballs in a large pot over medium heat and pour the sauce over them.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the meatballs are heated through and the sauce is bubbling, 15-20 minutes.
- Serve over the hot spaghetti.