Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is the easy version of a very traditional dish.
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1⁄3 cup seasoned dry bread crumb
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (28 ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 4 cups hot cooked spaghetti
- Mix beef, water, bread crumbs, seasonings, and egg. Shape meat mixture into 12 (2-inch) meatballs. Arrange in 2-quart shallow microwave-safe baking dish.
- Microwave on High 5 minutes or until meatballs are no longer pink. Pour off fat. Pour pasta sauce over meatballs. cover and microwave 3 minutes more or until sauce is hot. Serve over spaghetti.