Recipe by BeccaLovesCooking
Easy and yummy retro caserole for kids of all ages.
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make. I mixed all the ingredients together and placed it in the pan. Next time I would add some seasonings as we thought it was a bit bland. I also cut my meatballs up into fourths. This reheated nice the next day for lunch but it was a bit dry.
- 16 ounces of pre made meatballs
- 1 (28 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 16 ounces spaghetti noodles, cooked
- 2 cups shredded Italian cheese
- 1 (26 ounce) jarof pre made spaghetti sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre cook your noodles.
- Take a casserole dish and pour a little tomator sauce on the bottom to keep it from sticking.
- Add 1/4 of noodles, top with 1/4 remainder of sauce, 1/4 of tomatoes, 1/4 of meatballs, and 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Repeat layers until all materials are used.
- Cook in over at 350 degrees until hot and bubbly.
- Tip: YOu can heat tomatoes, meatballs, and sauce together before hand to speed cooking.