Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
Homemade spaghetti and meat sauce is almost as easy and twice as good as any canned stuff you can get. This is one of our family favorites.
- 1 lb ground meat (whatever your preference)
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 small onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- In a large skillet, saute garlic and onions in oil until onions are translucent.
- Add ground meat to onions/garlic and brown. (Drain if necessary).
- Add diced tomatoes and allow to cook down for several minutes.
- Add remaining tomato sauce and cook until bubbly.
- Serve over spaghetti noodles.
Where is the oregano and the Italian seasonings?