Here is a recipe I found online for an easy meal perfect for the whole family before the Treat or Treating fun! You can make it the night before and just pop it in the oven!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix the ground beef, bread crumbs, ketchup, eggs and basil in a large bowl. Using the meat mixture, form about 30 small meatballs.
- 3To make the eyeballs, press an olive into each meatball, pimiento side out. Place the eyeballs in a baking dish, cover with the pasta sauce, and bake for 45 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, cook the spaghetti in boiling salted water. Drain and rinse the spaghetti and toss with 1 tablespoon of olive oil to prevent strands from sticking together. Put it on a platter or in a large serving bowl.
- 5Spoon the eyeballs onto the spaghetti, irises up, and spoon the pasta sauce around them.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti and Eyeballs
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 510.8
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 101.4 mg
- Sodium 1089.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 9.2 g
- Protein 29.6 g