Prep 45 mins
Cook 25 mins
This recipe was something that my MIL used to make every year at Thanksgiving. It would get eaten almost the second it was set on the table. It was passed down to me when she passed away. I hope you enjoy it as well as we do.
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles (cooked)
- 2 cups shredded cheese (we like sharp)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 egg
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- Mix milk, egg, salt and pepper together then push aside.
- Layer - Butter/spaghetti/cheese - top layer ends with cheese.
- Pour milk mixture over the top.
- Bake @ 375-400* until cheese browns.
I remember my mother prepared this dish in my childhood, and I loved the texture. Thanks for the recipe.